A step-up horn with intonation and style!
The H378 is made of yellow brass, which produces a higher tone color with more overtones for clearer projection. It is capable of playing pianissimo staccato notes clearly and evenly.
Key of Bb/F double; .468″ bore; 12-1/4″ hand-hammered, yellow brass bell; large throat; .310 venturi of yellow brass; noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs; tapered hand-lapped rotors; nickel silver slides inside and out; lacquered brass finish.
- Key of Bb/F double
- .468″ bore
- 12-1/4″ diameter, hand-hammered, yellow brass bell
- Large throat
- .310 venturi of yellow brass
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Tapered hand-lapped rotors
- Slides are nickel silver inside and out
- Lacquered brass finish